इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
There are plenty of shapes and characters you can design on your Pizza. These are a few of the designs and characters my daughter created on mini pizzas. It is fun to work with kids... so make your kiddo's favorite design on the pizza with them...You can make this pizza from scratch or use store bought pizza base. Size of the pizza can also vary...Here are few ideas....
(makes 6 small (4 inches) pizza)
- Pizza Dough made from 1½ cup flour
- Pizza sauce ¾ cup
- Red Onions
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell peppers
- Red grapes
- Green olives
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese, grated
Method of preparation
- Pre heat oven to 350° F.
- Divide the dough into 6 portions and make disks. Roll each disk with the help of dry flour in about 4 inch circles.
- Place the rolled dough in the pizza tray. Poak the rolled dough here and there. I have used mini pie stands to make small pizzas.
- Spread a layer of pizza sauce evenly on all the pizza bases.
- Spread grated mozzerella cheese evenly on top of pizza sauce
- Now make a design of your choice...
- Sun made with onion julienns, red bell pepper strips, olive halves, and cherry tomato half on the pizza ..
- A monster created with green bell pepper, red grape halves, onion juliennes, etc....
- A spider made with green bell pepper stripes, red grape, and onion julienns...
- Place the preapred pizza base in the pre heated oven. Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes or till it gets ready
Delicious and designer pizzas are ready for kids' party....
Some Tips/ Suggestions :
You can also design bigger pizzas in the same way. Cut them in pieces before serving..
Instead of pizza sauce you can also use some other sauce of your choice.
You might also like Thin Crust Pizza