Piña Colada Mocktail
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Piña Colada is a well known Spanish cocktail which is made with Rum, Pineapple juice, and coconut milk. This recipe is for non-alcoholic (or Virgin) Piña Colada. This is a very yummy drink and can be served anytime.
(makes 1 serving)
- Pineapple chunks 2/3 cups
- Coconut Milk ¼ cups
- Orange juice 1 tbsp (optional)
- Ice ½ cups
- Slice of Pineapple / lime / Orange
- Paper umbrella
Method of preparation
- In a mixer/blender, blend the pineapple chunks thoroughly.
- In the shaker mix coconut milk, pineapple and orange juice.
- Put some crushed ice in the glass and pour the drink. Decorate with a slice of fruit and paper umbrella.
Delicious and nutritious Piña Colada is ready to serve.