इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
This is a special preparation for chutney for fasting days. Sendha namak ( special salt for the days of fasting ) has been used to make this chutney . This chutney can be served with sabudana cutlet, kuttu ke pakore or any phalhari snack. This chutney is a good source of iron, calcium and vitamin C.
(makes 1/2 cup)
Coriander leaves 50 gms
- Green chilles 1-2
- Sendha Namak (Rock Salt Amazon Link) ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Remove the thick stems of the coriander leaves, wash them thoroughly.
- Cut the coriander leaves roughly.
- Remove the stem of green chillies and wash them.
- Make a fine paste of coriander leaves & green chillies in the mixer add little water if needed. Now add sendha namak (salt) , and grind the chutney for 15 seconds.
Phalhari chutney is ready to serve. Serve with Kuttu ke pakore/ sindhare ke pakore.
Some more Chutney and Pickles recipes