इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
This is a grated-mango pickle recipe from North of India. This pickle is made from raw mangoes. Instead of regular white sugar, use either brown sugar or jaggery.
(makes about 2 cups)
- Raw Mango 1 big
- Brown sugar/ jaggery ¾ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Ground black pepper ½ tsp
- Roasted and ground cumin 1 tsp
- Kalongi ¼ tsp
Method of preparation
Wash and peel off the mango. Grate the mango.
- Heat a pan and mix grated mango, sugar and all the spices. Mix well until sugar melts.
view of meethi achari after 5 minutes of cooking
- Cook on medium-low heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Let it cool and store in a glass bottle/container.
This instant pickle can be kept outside the refrigerator for months.
All time favorite meethi achari can be served with any meal.
Some more Chutney and Pickles recipes