Fruit Salad in yogurt dressing
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
A very delicious and healthy fruit salad - this salad provides vitamins, calcium, and other nutrients by using ingredients recommended for fasting. Fruits selection can be altered as per taste and availability.
- Apple 1
- Banana 1
- Grapes 1 cup
- Pomegranate seeds 1/2 cups
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Sendha Namak (rock salt Amazon Link)¼ tsp
- Sugar 2 tsp
- Chopped mint leaves 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Wash, and cut the apple into half. Deseed the apple and cut it into half inch pieces.
- Peel off, and cut the banana into half inch pieces.
- Wash the grapes, cut them into halves.
- Take yogurt, salt, and sugar in a bowl, whisk all the ingredients well.
- Now add all the fruits in the yogurt dressing. Mix well. Keep in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with mint leaves at the time of serving.
Delicious, and nutritious fruit salad is ready to serve.
Fruits can be selected as per taste and availability.
Honey can also be used in place of sugar.
click here for more Fast( vrat/ upwas) recipes