इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Fruit bowls are a good source of fibres, minerals, and vitamins on the day of fasting. Please check with your elders about the family traditions and what fruit can be eaten on fasts. Make sure to use fruits of different colors to have a nice and attractive color contrast.
- Green grapes
- Red grapes
- Mint leaves
Method of preparation
- Peel and cut banana into ½ inch pieces.
- Wash the grapes and wipe on kitchen paper. Cut them into halves.
- Wash, peel and cut kiwi into half inch pieces.
- Wash, core and cut apples into half inch pieces.
- Wash and cut peach into half inch pieces.
- Wash, hull and cut strawberries and cut into half inch pieces
- Wash the mint leaves.
- In a big bowl take all the fruits. Toss them gently.
- Transfer them in a serving bowl.
Serve immediately. You can also sprinkle a bit of sendha namak, and a little bit of lemon juice if you wish.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
You can select the fruits according to season and availability.
When you are selecting fruits, make sure you have fruits of different colors…..
Some other delicacies for fast/ Vrat