Dose ka Masala
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
The filling of Masala Dosas is a recipe in itself ! This is one of the most popular filling of dosa. For a change you can also make this preparation as a dry vegetable with dal-rice. Try this delicious recipe of potato out!
(makes for about 16-18 Dosas filling)
Boiled potatoes 8 medium
Onion 1 big
Salt 1 ¼ tsp
Green chili 1-2
Turmeric powder ¼- ½ tsp
Red chili powder ½ tsp
Urad dal 1 tsp
- Channa dal 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1 ½ tsp
- Oil 1 ½ tbsp
- Whole red chilies 2
- Curry leaves 8-10
- Chopped coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Peel off the boiled potatoes and mash them .
- Wash, remove the thick stem and cut the green chilies.
- Peel off the onion, wash and chop finely.
- Heat oil in the skillet, add mustard seeds. When seeds
stop spluttering add urad dal , channa dal, whole red chilies, and curry leaves . Fry until the lentils change the color.
- Add chopped onions and green chilies, fry until onions are
translucent. (Onion frying takes about 3-4 minutes on medium heat). Add turmeric powder and chopped green chilies. Mix well.
- Now add mashed potatoes, salt, and red chili powder. Mix well and fry for 5-6 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.