Chocolate Chip Cookies
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Chocolate chip cookies are all time favorites and are very easy to make. I have made chocolate chip cookies without eggs. These cookies can be made in advance and served any time. Everyone loves these cookies and can’t say no to them. So try out this recipe for eggless chocolate chip cookies……
(Makes 24 cookies)
- Butter ½ cups
- Sugar ¼ cup
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Chocolate chips ¾ cups
- Baking soda ½ tsp
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Water/ milk about 2 tbsp
Method of preparation
Set the parchment paper on the baking tray. Keep aside.
- Preheat oven at 330°F .
- In a mixing bowl take butter and sugar. Make a cream of butter and sugar by using hand blender till the mixture becomes light and fluffy. (You can also do this step by a whisker in traditional way. In that case please be patient and whisk in one direction. It might take 15 mins to make a cream)
Add vanilla essence and blend again for a few seconds.
In a separate bowl sift all purpose flour and baking soda.
- Now add the mixed flour in creamy butter a little by little and blend again. Add very little water or milk (about 2 tbsp) if required. By now you should have a smooth dough.
Mix in Chocolate chips in the dough. Divide the dough into 24 portions.
- Grease your hands, take a portion of dough, make a round, press and keep it on the baking tray. Leave about 2 inch of space in between 2 cookies. Repeat the process for the entire dough.
Now place the baking tray on the preheated oven. Bake the cookies for about 12-15 minutes or till they are golden light brown.
Let the cookies cool down completely before serving. These cookies can be stored in airtight containers.
- All time traditional chocolate cookies are ready to serve. In case if you have left over cookies store them in airtight containers.
- If you do not find readymade chocolate chips, do not worry; chop the dark chocolate or any chocolate of your taste into small pieces.
- I like light guagar in cookies but feel free to increase the amount of sugar.
- This is indeed a very easy to make cookies recipe. My kids enjoyed making this with me.
Some other cookies recipes.