इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Vegetable stock can be bought in cans, but I will advise you to give this recipe a try and see how good the real thing taste……
(makes about 4 cups)
Carrots 2 medium
- Cabbage ½ cups, cut into big pieces
- Red onion 1 small
- Green onions 1
- Celery 2-3 inch stalk
- Ginger 1 inch piece
- Peppercorns ½ tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 4 cups
Method of preparation
- Peel off, wash and slice the carrots.
- Peel off, wash and slice the red onions. Wash and cut the green onions.
- Peel off wash and creush the ginger.Wsah and cut the celery into small pieces.
- Take all the ingredients in a pan add 4 cups of water and bring to boil.
veggies are boiling in the water
- After the first boil reduce the heat and let the vegetables boil in for fifteen minutes. Strain the stock . Keep in the refrigerator till the further use.
vegeeis after 15 minutes of boiling
- The vegetables can be used for the preparation of Pav Bhaji.
keft over vegetables after straining the veg stock
The Vegetable Stock is ready to use..
I like to recycle and reuse as many thing as possible. That is the reason, why I use the veggies for bhaji preparation. But if you want it can be discarded too.....