Sweet Corn and Mango Salad
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
What else can be more soothing in summer than a salad! Summer is the time of the year when the Bazzar is flooded with sweet corn, peaches, berries, mangoes etc.. So lets make a delicious, colorful, and very healthy salad with sweet corn kernels, ripened mangoes, and veggies. This creation is inspired by Master Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's dish named Peppery Corn and Tomato Salad. We have flavored the salad with lime juice. ........
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- 1 ripened mango
- 4 tbsp chopped mint leaves
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ tsp/ salt or to taste
- black pepper to taste
Method of preparation
- Boil the corn kernels till they get tender. It takes a couple of minutes to boil the sweet corn kernels. Drain out the water and keep corn kernels aside.
- Wash the tomatoes. Cut it into halves, deseed, and then cut into small pieces.
- Wash the bell pepper. Cut it into halves, deseed, and cut it into small pieces.
- Wash, peel off, and cut the mango into small pieces.
- In a bowl take the corn kernels and pieces of bell pepper, tomatoes, and mangoes. Add chopped mint leaves, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. Toss the salad well.
Delicious corn and mango salad is ready .
Transfer the salad in a serving dish. You can serve the salad immediately or you can chill it before serving.
Serve with Dal & rice or as a starter.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
If you like spicy food add some finely chooped green chilies.
You can also add chopped cucumber, colorful bell pepper, and pineapple pieces in this salad preparation.
Some Other Salad Recipes.