इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Mint is an excellent aromatic herb; it contains Vitamin A and C and is also rich in a number of minerals. This drink is also a good digestive. Cucumber is an excellent coolant and has more than 90 % water. This delicious drink made with lime, mint and cucumber is just one of the best coolants. So try it out…
(makes 4 serving)
- Mint leaves 1½ cup
- Cucumbers 5 small/ 3-4 cups pieces
- Key lime 5-6
- Sugar 6 tbsp
- Black salt ½ tsp
- Water 1½ cups
- Ice cubes
For serving( oprional)
- Slice of lime
- Mint leaves
- A piece of cucumber
Method of preparation
- Wash, peel , and cut the cucumber into one inch pieces.
- Dissolve sugar in 1½ cup water.
- Peel the limes/ lemon, cut them into halves and take out the seeds.
- Remove the thick stems and wash the mint leaves thoroughly.
- In a mixer/blender, take mint leaves, cucumber pieces, peeled lime/ lemon, sugar syrup, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Add some ice cubes and blend again for a few seconds.
- Put some crushed ice in the glass and pour the drink.
- Decorate with a slice of lime, cucumber, and mint leaves .
This fresh, cool, and healthy drink is ready to serve.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
In this recipe instead of lime juice we have used full lime. The reason is - lime/ lemon tastes better with the pulp.
You can also add some grated ginger/ a pinch of dry ginger powder to get a different flavor.
Add some chaat masala if you wish.
Some other mocktails
Some other desi drinks