Chana Sprout Salad
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Method of preparation
- Clean, wash and soak the black/ bengal gram overnight in two cups of water.
To make sprouts
- Remove the water from the soaked black gram, and keep them in the warm place in the soup sieve by covering it with a clean towel for a day. It start germinating in 10-12 hours and it also depends on the weather . Chana/ gram seeds takes longer time than moong to germinate. Do not forget to wash the seeds twice a day to avoid any infection. Tip : In winters, keep them close to heating duct or radiator.
- Wash, peel off and chop the cucumber finely. Wash and chop tomato finely. Peel off boiled potato and chop finely.
- Remove the stem, wash and finely chop the green chili.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
Chana sprout salad is ready to serve.
This salad can be served in the morning breakfast, with the meals or in between the meals.