हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Peanuts are good source of protein and they are rich in magnesium, copper and iron too. Peanuts are also called as groundnuts in India. These nuts are usually allowed in most of the fasts (vrat) in India. This is a very simple recipe of roasted peanuts. You can use these roasted peanuts in many other delicacies. Try this recipe of roasted peanuts and please do share your comment. Thanks, Shuchi
(Makes 1½ cups)
- Raw peanuts 1½ cups
- Sendha Namak (rock salt) ½ tsp
Method of preparation:
- Heat a wok. Add peanuts. Fry peanuts on medium heat for about 12-15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat.
- Keep aside the peanuts to cool down.
- Sprinkle the salt.
- Serve roasted peanuts with hot Tea. You can aslo serve roasted potato/ vrat ke aloo with roasted peanuts and tea.
- These roasted peanuts can be staored in air thight container for a couple of weeks.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
- Raw peanuts are easily available in Indian stores, though I haven’t seen them in local supermarkets.
- I have dry roasted the peanuts . You can use a little bit of ghee or oil in peanuts frying.
Some roasted peanuts recipes: