Kuttu-Aloo ki Sabji
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Kuttu is one of the grains that is considered as pure and is eaten during fasting days. There is a variety of delicacies made out of kuttu flour. This is an easy to make potato and kuttu flour curry preparation. You can also replace kuttu with singhara flour if you wish to. …….
- Kuttu flour 3 tbsp
- Boiled potatoes 3-4 medium
- Sour yogurt ½ cup
- Green chili 3-4
- Sendha namak ¾-1 tsp
- Water about 2 cup
- Ghee/oil 1 tbsp
Method of preparation
- Wash, remove the stem and finely chop the green chilies.
- Peel off, and then cut the boiled potates in one inch pieces.
- In a bowl take Kuttu flour, sour yogurt (khatta dahi) and sendha namak. Add about two cup water and mix well. Add more water if needed.
- Heat oil/ghee in a wok/ cooker on medium heat. Add chopped green chilies, and mix well. Now add boiled potato pieces and fry well for a minute.
- Now add kuttu batter and mix well. Keep stirring until the first boil comes. If the gravy looks very thick, add more warm water.
Kuttu ki sabji
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes after the boil. Turn off the heat
Delicious Kuttu ki sabji is ready to serve. Serve it with Kuttu ke parathe/ kuttu ki poori.
Some Suggestions/ tips :
Make sure that yogurt (curd ) is on room temperature. Do not add cold yogurt as it may spoil the curry.
You can also add lemon juice in this sabji if your yogurt (dahi) was nat sour..