Til Khoye ke Laddoo
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Sesame seeds are extremely nutritious. They are very rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, a variety of vitamins etc. There is a variety of cuisine made in with sesame. This is a very delicious laddoo preparation with sesame and khoya/ mawa (evaporated milk). Try this recipe out and please do let me know your suggestions…..
Method of preparation
- Dry roast the white sesame (takes about 5 minutes). Set aside to cool down.
- Ground the sesame seeds in the mortar or grinder. We need absolutely coarse sesame)
- Remove the green skin of the cardamoms and ground the seeds.
- Soak the almonds in warm water for 15 minutes. Remove the skin of the almonds and gring them.
- In a pan, fry khoya for 2 minutes. Turn off the stove.
- Mix the grounded sesame and almonds in the khoya. Mix them very well.
- Now add sugar and grounded cardamon in the khoya mixture. Mix well . Make 14 laddoos.
Yummy sesame laddoo is ready to serve. These Laddoos can be stored in the refrigerator for about 2-3 weeks.