इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Ice creams are a very popular dessert and can be easily bought readymade all over the world . But Homemade ice-creams are easy to make, and provide a healthy option for your family and guests..Strawberries are very rich in Vitamin C and are also a good source of Folic acid, Iron, Potassium and Magnesium. Give this recipe a trial.....
Milk ½ cups
- Strawberries 1 cup
- Cream 1 cup
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Chopped strawberry
Method of preparation
- Remove the green petals of the strawberries and wash them
thoroughly. Now cut the strawberries into quarters.
- Cut few(4-5) strawberries into small pieces and keep aside.
- Boil the milk. Let it cool down completely before blending it. You can also use condensed milk.
ingredients of strawberry icecream
- Now in a blender take strawberries, sugar, and ½ cup of milk and blend everything together till the strawberries are blended well.
- Now add cream and blend it again.
Fluffy and light cream after blending
- Now add chopped strawberries in the blended icecream mixture. Mix well with a spatula/ spoon.
- Transfer the icecream mixture in a food grade plastic container or may be in the icecream stands for kids.
- Cover the lids. Now freeze the icecream for a couple of hours or until half frozen.
- Take the icecrem out and blend it again very well.
- Now freeze the icecream again for 6-7 hours or until firm.
At the time of serving garnish this icecream with fresh strawberries or raspberries and for kids may be with some cookies.....
Blending is an important process in icecream making.
Some Other Strawberry recipes
Crystals on Strawberry