इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Russian salad is a very popular salad all around the world. Traditionally, this salad is made with boiled veggies, egg, and boiled meat dressed with mayonnaise sauce. Russian salad is also known as Olivier salad. Vegetarians always find their way!! This is a simple and easy way to make Vegetarian Russian salad at home..
Cucumber 1 medium
- Boiled potatoes 2
- Carrots 2
- Sweet corn kernels 1/3 cups
- Mayonnaise suce ½ cup
- Salt ½ tsp
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
Method of preparation
- Wash, peel off, and cut the cucumber into half inch pieces.
- Peel off and cut the boiled potatoes into half inch pieces.
- Scrap the carrots and wash them. Now cut the carrots into half inch squares.
- Wash the sweet corn kernels.
- Boil a cup of water add pinch of salt and carrots and corn kernels. Boil for a couple of minutes.
- Drain the water off and keep the carrots and corn aside.
veggies for the salad
- In a bowl take all the veggies. Pour chilled mayonnaise sauce, salt, lemon juice, and black pepper on top . Mix all the ingredients well.
mayonnaise sauce poured onto boiled veggies
Delicious Russian salad is ready to serve. You can serve this salad as an appetizer with crusty breads or along with the main course.
Add a bit of
sugar to give a different flavor.
You can also add some beetroot or other veggies as per taste.
More Salad Recipes