Paneer Kathi Rolls
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Method of preparation For Dough
- In a big bowl mix wheat flour and salt. Make a soft dough by adding a little lukewarm milk at a time. Cover the dough and leave it for 10 minutes.
Method of preparation For Filling
- Cut paneer into ½ inch squares.
- Peel off onions, wash, and cut into ½ inch squaress.
- Wash green bell peppers(capscium), cut into halves. Remove the seeds and the rib, then cut into ½ inch squares.
- Wash the tomato. Cut it into two halves. Remove the seeds and then cut into ½ inch squares.
- In a bowl, take yogurt (curds/dahi), gram flour (besan), tomato seeds and juice, ginger paste, and all the spices. Mix well.
- Now add paneer and bell pepper pieces in the marinade and mix well. Leave it on room temperature for 20 minutes.
- In the non stick wok, heat oil. Add onion pieces and fry until onion is translucent. It takes about 2 minutes to fry the onions.
- Now add marinated paneer and bell peppers with any remaining marinade. Mix well and cook it for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add tomates. Fry for another minute. Paneer filling is ready.
- Make 6 small balls of the dough. Now roll the balls with the help of little dry flour into a 6 inch circle.
- Heat griddle (tawa) . Place the rolled circle on the griddle and cook it lightly from both the sides.
- Repeat the process with all the dough balls.
To assemble the Paneer Kathi Roll
On a clean working surface place a roti/ chapati. At the center of the roti place about 2 spoons paneer filling. Fold the roti as shown below.
Now seal the top layer with a tooth pick so that the filling does not fall off. Warm the rolls on the hot griddle (tava).
Delicious Paneer kathi rolls are ready.
Some Tips / Suggestion :
You can also cut the wraps into an inch pieces to serve.