इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
This is a quick paneer dish made with mashed paneer, chopped onions and tomatoes. It is a low fat, healthy delicacy of paneer. Paneer bhujiya can be served with dal and rice or Roti.
Method of preparation
- Crumble/chop the paneer into very small pieces.
- Peel off, wash and finely chop the onion.
- Remove the stem of green chili and finely chop it.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a wok heat the ghee/ butter, add cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add onions, and fry for 3-4 minutes. Now add tomatoes, and chopped green chili. Fry for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add crumbled paneer, salt , red chili powder, garam masala and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add lemon juice.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Serve with Rotis.
Variations : Add chopped bell pepper (capsicum).
Paneer 250 gms
- Onion 1 big
- Tomato 1 big
- Green chili 1
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Red chili ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Garam masala ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Ghee/ butter 1 tbsp
Some Other Paneer Delicacies