Kuttu ke Pakore
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Kuttu ke pakore is a popular dish for the days of fasting. This is a delicious preparation and can easily be made in a short time. Kuttu ke pakore should be eaten with yogurt (dahi) as they are very warm in tendency (tasir). So let’s make kuttu ke pakore…..
- Kuttu flour 1 cup
- Potatoes 3-4 medium
- Green chili 5-6
- Sendha namak 1 ½ tsp
- Water about ¼ cup
- Ghee/oil for deep frying
Method of preparation
- Wash, remove the stem and finely chop the green chilies.
- Wash, peel off and finely chop the potatoes. Wash chopped potatoes thoroughly and leave them on the sieve/colander for 2-3 minutes to remove the extra water.
chopped potatoes kuttu flour with other ingredients
- In a bowl take chopped potatoes, sendha namak, chopped green chilies, and Kuttu flour, and mix well. Now add little water and mix well again. Potatoes should be coated/covered with the batter.
- Heat oil/ghee in a frying pan on medium heat. Pour a spoon full of batter into the oil, pour 7-8 pakoras, fry until they are reddish brown in color (takes about 10 minutes).
pakori pouring in hot oil kuttu pakori frying
- Drain them to the kitchen towel.
Serve hot Kuttu pakoras with plain yogurt.
click here for more Fast( vrat/ upwas) recipes