इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Coriander chutney is a very popular accompaniment on the Indian food platter. It is the life of snacks, starters, and Chaat, and a good companion for the main course too. It is made out of green coriander leaves and green chilies. This chutney is a good source of iron, calcium and vitamin C.
(makes 1 cup)
Coriander leaves 100 gms
- Green chilles 2-3
- Salt ½ tsp
- Dry mango powder ½ tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Yogurt 2 tsp
Method of preparation
- Remove the thick stems of the coriander leaves, wash them thoroughly.
- Cut the coriander leaves roughly.
- Remove the stem of green chillies and wash them.
- Make a fine paste of coriander leaves & green chillies in the mixer/ blender, add little water if needed.
- Now add salt, mango powder, and lemon juice and grind again. Finally add yogurt and grind the chutney for 10 seconds.
Coriander chutney is ready to serve.
Some more Chutney and Pickles recipes