Bread Ka Poha
इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
In fast going life, bread has become an integral part of our routine. There are countless dishes which can be made from the bread. In bread ka poha we have replaced regular flattened rice flakes with bread. This is a easy to make, light, and mouth watering dish.
Bread pieces for poha
- Bread 12 pieces
- Onion 1 medium
- Potato 1 medium
- Tomato 1 medium
- Peanuts 1 ½ tbsp
- Green chilies 2
- Curry leaves 6-7
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
- Red chili powder 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Chopped coriander leaves 1 ½tbsp
Method of preparation
Cut the bread slices into about half inches square pieces.
- Peel off potato, wash and cut into small pieces. Peel off the onion, wash and chop finely. Wash and finely chop the tomato. Remove the stem of green chilies, wash and slit/cut them.
- In a nonstick pan heat oil, add mustard seeds when seeds stop crackling add curry leaves, fry for few seconds. Now add peanuts and chilies. Fry for about 2 minutes.Now add onion and fry untill translucent (takes 2-3 minutes).
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry for another 2-3 minutes. Now add chopped potatoes & peas fry for a minute, add salt, red chili powder and turmeric, mix well and andd little water and cook until tender. Add a little water if needed.( takes 5-7 minutes).
seasoning of bread poha veggies in the seasoning
- Now add bread pieces stir and add sugar . Mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Delicious bread ka poha is ready to serve.
Following is the picture of bread's sides from the bread rolls recipes. Whenever I make bread rolls, I save the sides of the bread for bread ka poha.
Some Other Snacks and Starters Recipes