इस व्यंजन को हिन्दी में पढ़ें
This sandwich is very popular and quick to make. I have added two colored layers in this sandwich. You can add more layers if you want to. Kids also like this sandwich. I was all set to put the tooth picks on the sandwich when my daughter put the fruit forks on it. It shows how much kids like colorful things… Try out this quick sandwich recipe….
(Makes 12 pieces/ 3 full sandwiches)
- Tomato 1 medium
- Cucumber 1 medium
- Green chutney 3 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Bread 9 slices
- Butter to brush
Method of preparation
- Peel off, wash and thinly slice the cucumbers.
- Wash and thinly slice the tomatoes.
- Cut the sides of the breads.
- On the work surface put a slice of bread. Spread a layer of green chutney. Now arrange the cucumber slices on the bread. you can sprinkle salt and pepper if you like to.
a bread slice topped wth green chutney and cucumber slices
- Take the other slice of bread and butter it. Put it on top of green (chutney+cucumber) layered bread.
- Apply a layer of tomato ketchup on the top side of the second bread and arrange the tomato slices. Sprinkle pepper and salt if you wish to.
- Cover with the third buttered bread. Cut into desired shape.
- Make three sets of sandwich.
Delicious layered Sandwich is ready to serve. Cut the sandwich diagonally or in the desired shape.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
Do not discard the sides of the breads, use them for bread ka poha .