हिन्दी में पढ़ें
Mini Apple Muffins
Muffins are small cupcakes without icing. These apple muffins are very delicious and are easy to make. Most of the preparation for these muffins is done by my daughter under my supervision. We opted to make mini apple muffins because they look very cute and are easy to serve to small kids. You can make regular apple muffins by following the same method. From this recipe you will get about 12 regular muffins. Please do not forget to share your comments …
(Makes about 30 mini muffins)
- Butter ½ cup
- Condensed milk ½ cup
- Red apple 2
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda ¼ tsp
- Brown sugar crystal 2 tsp
- Mini paper aper cups
- Muffin tray/ baking tray
Method of preparation:
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Peel, wash, and finely grate the apples. We need about 1 cup grated apples.
- Sieve together all purpose flour, baking powder and baking soda a couple of times.
- Take butter in a mixing bowl. Butter should be soft but not melted. Beat/ whisk butter in one direction until light and fluffy.
- Add condensed milk in the butter and whisk until light and fluffy. Add vanilla essence and mix again.
- Add Flour in the butter and condensed milk, mix little by little and mix well.
- Add grated apple. Mix well.
- In a muffin tray/ Baking tray set the paper cups.
- Pour about 2 tsp batter in each cup.
- Sprinkle a few crystals of sugar on top of the batter.
- Now place the muffin tray in the preheated oven. Bake muffins for about 18-20 minutes or till they are done.To check if the muffins are ready : Insert a toothpick in the side of a muffin, if it comes out clean, then it means the muffins are ready. If the toothpick is not clean, we need to bake more.
- Let the muffins cool down completely before serving. These muffins can be stored in airtight containers for few days.
Some Tips/ Suggestions:
- Make sure that when you beat the batter, you do it in one direction.
- Stir all purpose flour (maida) with baking soda and powder a couple of times. It aerates the mixture and makes muffins light and spongy.
Some other cookies and cakes: